Saturday, January 16, 2010

~About This Blog~

So I have this idea to create a blog that centers around all sorts of fun things to do, and it doesn't matter what age you are!! Some of these activities, you did as a kid, or you do them now with kids, or you are a kid yourself. I'm here to "show and tell" of all these fun childhood activities, and remember you are never too old, and you don't really have to grow up!~ Most of these activities I do myself, and I am 24, but if you knew me, and some of you do, it's one of my best qualities. I know how to make things fun. Either way, feel free to comment along the way, and check back often for fun activities. I hope to stay active with this blog, and hopefully you as a reader will get back in touch with your inner child! That would be loverly. ^^

1 comment: